Thursday, January 10, 2008

You learn something new every day

1. Organic coffee has less acidity. I didn't know this until I went to Trader Joe's and read the back of all of the different varieties of coffee beans that they had. I bought the Organic Breakfast blend for my new coffee maker and the coffee was surprisingly very smooth and no tummy ache afterwards like regular coffee gives me.

2. If I don't pretend that I know what I am doing then I am less nervous and more sure of myself. I find that I shouldn't be embarrassed to ask questions.

3. Reach brand, full head toothbrush is awesome at brushing the food out of your back teeth.

4. I'm having travel withdrawal and I miss being in an exotic countries. Morocco is looking rather desirable at the moment.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Intrepidtravel.com has an interesting tour to Morrocco!