Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesdays

A bit better.

. I had a good lunch day. Salad was perfect, though I had to endure a gross pregnancy story and stuff that Danielle was telling me as I was munching on my garlic bread. Now I'm scared of labor. At least I don't have to worry about it for now.

. Coffee was not great this morning. A bit on the bitter side. I used the Dunkin Donuts coffee today. Going back to organic tomorrow.

. Why do I always talk about food? Maybe it's because I think about food a lot.

. Almost finished with "Eat, Pray, Love". Thinking how I can't wait to leave work so I can continue reading on the subway.

. I wonder how often online revenue numbers are skewed because I am finding that business partners and other people within the company are grabbing URLs with our internal tracking codes instead of checking with me first.

. Procrastinating. Obviously.

--Update--

. My bangs are getting long. They are really a pain in the face now. I always have to sweep them to the side or else they are hanging over my eyes. I think I want to go back to Nella to trim them (they were originally cut by Mark though [no, not my Mark, Mark the stylist]) but I also feel a bit nervous going back to Nella. I feel like I cheated on her. I guess I should come up with some good reason why I last went to someone else and not her. I'm not ready to break up with her. She's been fine so far. Though some times are good and some times are bad. I love the way Mark layers my hair though.

2 comments:

Taco said...

I know I'm not "that" Mark, but I am still a Mark - you should let me cut your hair ;) haha.

I was actually thinking how I like your hair grown out a bit like this. its extremely sexy to be honest. its not as "structured" as it was when you first got it cut. When you first got it cut it was very chic and sophisticated, now it looks more natural (but still stylish and cool) - very VERY sexy combo. Mmmm, what are you doing after work tonight baby?

Vanessa said...

hahah I was going to comment and say "don't be afraid to go to your regular stylist - you arent married to her"
but after reading Mark's comment I thought "Now I want to see what your hair looks like" and "aww he got turned on just think about your hair/face"