I have always been a big fan of Pepperidge Farm American Collection cookies. They were my go-to cookies in the supermarket cookie aisle for as long as I can remember. The destinations these cookies were named after inspired me to want to travel to these locales. Follow me as I travel and eat my way through the American Collection.
I guess you could say adventured is on hiatus... I wrote a really pissy post, published it, then asked Justin to delete it in the wee hours of the morning.
I was thinking about updating today... We'll see if that happens. In the meantime, I need to get caught up on your entries!
3 comments:
I guess you could say adventured is on hiatus... I wrote a really pissy post, published it, then asked Justin to delete it in the wee hours of the morning.
I was thinking about updating today... We'll see if that happens. In the meantime, I need to get caught up on your entries!
PS: let me know if you want to get together sometime this weekend
I love the daily updates... keep 'er going ;)
Post a Comment