I'm really nervous today. I can't concentrate on my work. I keep asking myself Hillary or Obama?
For a while I was for Hillary, and that's mainly because I didn't really look much into Obama and I knew who Hillary was. Yet, I wasn't completely sold.
Now it's the day, and I've never bothered to vote in the primaries before. This is such a close race and such an important election that I feel like I really need to vote. I'm still very undecided at the last moment and I wonder if I should still go to the Polls tonight. I hate standing in line to vote when it might be an "eeney meeney miney moe" situation once I'm standing there behind the curtain.
My main problem is that they are both very similar if not the same on all the issues. I'm sure there are details I havent looked into. Hillary is a good - a very good politician. Though I do feel she does say things just to get votes. Obama is a fresh face, he's optimistic and he doesnt feel like a typical politician to me. I like that about him. I think it all comes down to who is best at leadership and how can you really judge that....? That's my final question, who makes a better leader and who will unite this country?
We shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you should trust your boyfriend on this one. It all comes down to this - are you a true idealist? are you willing to take a leap of faith and put all your trust into an unknown/unproven candidate? Or, do you trust experience and history, past results?
To me, voting for president shouldn't be about who inspires me or who is more charismatic, but who can get the job done. I'm not voting for a new best friend, I'm voting for the President of the USA.
Sadly, it's going to come down for me to whoever ends up as the Democratic nominee.... but I will vote for change!
Post a Comment