I have always been a big fan of Pepperidge Farm American Collection cookies. They were my go-to cookies in the supermarket cookie aisle for as long as I can remember. The destinations these cookies were named after inspired me to want to travel to these locales. Follow me as I travel and eat my way through the American Collection.
oh my gosh that is soooo neat!!!! Let's see.. what have you missed? I was at work til after 7 everyday this week - and until 8:30 today! The Simpsons thing is a serious drain. We are having "Fun Day" tomorrow. I have a good team, but it has been difficult getting everything organized because of the work I've been doing and because of Wednesday being taken up with the Mkt Meeting/Terminal Tour/JS class.
2 comments:
oh my gosh that is soooo neat!!!! Let's see.. what have you missed? I was at work til after 7 everyday this week - and until 8:30 today! The Simpsons thing is a serious drain. We are having "Fun Day" tomorrow. I have a good team, but it has been difficult getting everything organized because of the work I've been doing and because of Wednesday being taken up with the Mkt Meeting/Terminal Tour/JS class.
Glad to see you're posting. :D
The Thai cooking looks like lots of fun! Hopefully we'll get to try some cooking when you get back.
It's been pretty busy back here at FSC and a bit more "fun" lately too. :)
Post a Comment