Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ran out of echinacea tea :(

I'm not feeling well and I think I caught some kind of flu or bug or whatever is from my mom and my throat hurts me and I've been coughing and generally just not feeling too hot right now. This is the last thing I need as I am kind of in panic mode right now. I have a lot of different things I have to work on at work and it's all kind of coming at once and they all need to be done by Thursday and there just isn't enough time because I'm going to Chicago on Wednesday for one night and there I lose one day to work and then there is this dinner I said I go to tomorrow when I really should be packing and finishing up some work. And who knows how I am going to be feeling tomorrow.

I want a vacation.

I went to the MOMA on friday after work. It was free. I like free things. I kind of breezed through it though. I'll have to go back again on a Free Friday. I also tried out Rock Band on friday night. I sucked at the guitar, was decent on the drums.

Time to sleep to rest my weary head.

No comments: