Monday, November 5, 2007

Purpose of this thing

As I was making my new header for my blog over the weekend (on a lazy Sunday evening) I realized that I seemed to have forgotten what my original purpose of this was. It was really supposed to be a travel blog. Knowing that - it's actually kind of depressing to think about how I don't get to travel as much as I used to. The good thing is I think I will be going to San Francisco in 2 weekends for about 4-5 days. This time I want to make the most out of my blog and actually post pictures and short little blurbs of what we did. My Thailand travel postings didn't really happen, did it...except for the random post here and there.

Needless to say - I probably should take advantage of the flight benefits that I have because I never know when I won't have them anymore. Things are really changing a lot these days.

Anyhow...my dress on ebay didn't sell. I'll try again. Maybe I'll have some luck the 2nd time. Though I did pick up a great pair of UGG slippers on ebay for $30 less had I bought them new. They are *gently* used - basically only worn once. I just got them now and they are seriously like NEW condition. *On my feet now - and sooo cozy and warm with the soft sheepskin lining*. Can't wait for the weather to really start cooling down. :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I checked out your dress. Pretty but pricey! I hope you have good luck with it. You totally should use your benefits more. If it werent for all these changes - moving, new job, I am sure I'd be aching to already get at Justin's flight benefits.

Olivia said...

I paid $305 plus tax for that dress and I've never worn it. I'd hate to sell it for less than $240 and it is a Betsey Johnson dress and a beautiful real silk fabric.

Maybe if I wear it once then I can deal with selling it for less. ;)

Vanessa said...

wear it dude