Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Untitled Blabber

I feel like I don't have much to say at the moment. Mark and I are slowly trying to make the apartment our own, but it is still a long way to go as my aunt has only removed 5% of the things in the apartment. *sigh*

Other then home stuff haven't really had time to do much else. We went to his friend's house in Long Island yesterday but that's about it.

Conrad took the car on Friday (4 days ago) and I'm not sure if I'm still watching it anymore since he hasnt called to let me know if he is coming back with the car or to tell me that the car is back here. *sigh*

Maybe I should just buy a car. It was nice while I had one to use.

*so sleepy* and forcing myself to stay up this late with no real reason why. Time to just close the laptop, turn off lights and close the eyes.

Night.

No comments: