I guess the new trend for men are beards. What is the deal with that? Doesn't seem reserved for hippies or hermits anymore but now the hipsters are sprouting a little more then scruffy face these days. I'm seeing more and more guys around the neighorhood going what looks like WEEKS of no shaving.
When I saw the first young caucasian guy with a beard a couple of months ago I was thinking, "Is he a muslim convert?" but slowly I started seeing more of this and then it started to hit me this seems to be a new trend within the hipster community (as I have yet to see this anywhere else). So I guess the new thing for hipsters is to look more like a cross between a hippie and a logger.
Where was I going with this? I forgot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment